How Do We Function
1.For your immigration journey
Call us to book an appointment for a face-to-face consultation in our bureau or by video conference.
On the day of appointment, please come prepared with all your queries and relevant documents for a consultation with a legal expert. All your queries will be answered in depth. Following which there will be an interview with one of our advisors to discuss your expectations & eligibility.
If lawyer’s input is required, we first arrange for a consultation at the partner lawyers’ firm as per the specialities. Following which, the appropriate steps will be taken.
We will start compiling your file with a supporting legal cover letter and send it to the relevant authorities. We will provide full assistance.
We will follow up with your file status and take the necessary steps as needed.
In the event of rejection, we will work with our partner lawyer(s) to take the next steps
- Preparation of the appeal
- Drafting of the appeal
- Referral to jurisdiction
- Decision taken by the court
We support, advise and guide you throughout this process.
Our specialities :
- Obtaining a visa
- visa refusal
- Get a visa appeal
- Obtain a residence permit
- Regularization after 10 years of residence in France
- Family reunification
- Social rights of foreigners
- Social benefits for foreigners
- Health insurance for foreigners
- Right of asylum for foreigners
- Obtain French nationality
- French spouse
- Right to housing for foreigners